St. Gregory provides specialized services to meet the unique needs of our student population.
- Full time Dyslexia specialist on staff.
- Professional staff development targets ongoing needs of special student populations ranging from the gifted to the reluctant learner.
- Above-grade placement may be offered to academically gifted students in single or multiple subject areas.
- Individual units of instruction based on higher order, critical or creative thinking skills may be provided for acceleration and enrichment.
- Strategies to differentiate instruction for the G/T learner are incorporated into the regular classroom curriculum.
- Strategies and support for learning are provided for students with special needs.
- Speech therapy services are offered on-campus or at a local public school as needed.
- Students may receive modifications and/or tutoring on-campus, before, during or after the school day.