Prospective students requesting to be considered for admission or re-admission to St Gregory Cathedral School should follow the procedures below:
- All applicants should submit a copy of a recent transcript from the current school year, report cards, and a registration form. (The transcript should include all standardized test scores.)
- The applicant will fill out an application form.
- Upon submitting the above documents, the student will be invited to visit St. Gregory during a school day (if possible). The student will have the opportunity to visit classes and meet new classmates and teachers.
- The applicant will have an admissions interview.
- St. Gregory will send, in writing, the admissions decision very shortly after the admissions interview provided that all information in the admissions file is complete. Students who are accepted to St. Gregory will complete the registration with the applicable registration fee per student.
- Students put into a waiting pool will be notified by telephone if a position becomes available. Waiting pool decisions are made using the same criteria used for admission.
For questions on admission to St. Gregory, please contact Jill Coan at 903-579-9404.